Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cashel Dane Smith

After four hours of labor and four minutes of pushing, Cashel Dane Smith was born at 2:44pm, March 21, 2011. He weighed 7lbs 4oz. He and mommy and daddy were home by 8:00pm that evening. Everyone is a little tired, but mommy and baby are doing great.

Here are some photos of me catching Cashel, and a close up of the little man.  -Ashley




5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness these pictures are amazing! What a fast labor ... he was ready! Thinking of you and wishing you some sleep and we're just so so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most wonderful. He is beautiful and so is his family. Well done Smith Family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great to see you and the new addition! Cheers from Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Great pics and I bet all that yoga helped with the super short labor. Congrats to your super wonderful family. Love the Osbornes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations to the entire Smith family. I hope to meet, the new kid on the block, when I come in April.

    ReplyDelete