Holy cow...three weeks earlier but a whole lot bigger. I guess this is proof that you pop more with #2. I don't think I want to forecast to what I'll look like at 40 weeks.
Grow now, chill out later. This is twobie's motto.
Congratulations on the journey with twobie! Missed seeing you on the latest Dallas run! You look great!
You look beautiful and I'm guessing little twobie is baking up to be real cute too :)
Holy cow...three weeks earlier but a whole lot bigger. I guess this is proof that you pop more with #2.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I want to forecast to what I'll look like at 40 weeks.
Grow now, chill out later. This is twobie's motto.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the journey with twobie! Missed seeing you on the latest Dallas run! You look great!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful and I'm guessing little twobie is baking up to be real cute too :)
ReplyDelete