Friday, October 29, 2010

School Happenings

Mackey continues to enjoy being at the SMU Preschool. She has been transitioning from the infant room to the toddler room, and she will begin her first official full-week in the toddler room on Monday (Big Day!!). So we've been meeting more of the kiddoes and a new set of teachers. One of the toddler teachers, Kim, sent us some pictures she has been taking as Mackey has been joining her room, and I thought I'd share a few.

Potluck--families brought a dish, the kids ran around and played, and then the teachers did a rendition of "Little Red Hen." Mackey was mostly interested in gathering sticks and trying to get into the sandbox.

Mackey's favorite color lately is purple. Here, she shows her "Purple Mood."

I'm sure even the greats like Matisse got paint on their noses once in a while.

Mackey takes over after Daddy has given her a start ("Draw diamond!")

And she's off! She has really gotten into drawing lately, and it's a daily activity at home. I'm glad she will be doing it with other kids who have to follow the same rules she does--like only drawing on the paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment